We were going to release a preview of siduction tonight. For several reasons, one even positive, we delayed that release for 2 days to Wed. 21st of Dec.
We decided on the delay for these reasons:
- We had to find a new server to host the images last minute yesterday. The rsync-scripts for that are not quite done yet.
- Some small things, like release note integration and manual are not done all the way.
- and the positive thing about this: a LXDE testbuild might be RC-ready until Wed.
So besides KDE SC and XFCE we might be able to also ship LXDE right from the start. Lets see if that works out for us.